if ur ever feelin down just remember ur 50% mermaid
Being in the fandom department of tumblr is interesting
I’m used to seeing tons of artwork and writing and musical pieces but it always links back to a bigger, more widely known source created by someone else
I don’t get to see a lot of original works Like I want to post about my own characters and their own universes and my own stories but I refrain for fear of no one caring about because they know nothing about it before hand and have nothing really to link it to except me
WHEN PEOPLE THINK BEING RUDE TO TEACHERS OR PROFESSORS IS FUNNY
If Mikasa was male, her traumatic past, distant personality, and her devotion to Eren would probably make her the most popular character in the fandom. And pairing her with Eren would be touted as nearly canon. But Mikasa isn’t male and instead she’s treated as Eren’s stalker and I don’t know, that really bothers me.
- Sherlock: They got the most patience
- Supernatural: They got the best reactions
- Doctor Who: They're oldest and therefore wisest
- LOTR: They're rulers of the nerd language
- Star Trek: They're the rulers of different species
- Homestuck: They're the best at being invisible
- Harry Potter: They're our childhood memories
- Hannibal: They're fucked up
- Avengers: They got the best booty
- Teen Wolf: They got some damn fine men
- Yogscast: We've got the best beards.
sweet dreams are made of bees
who am i to diss a bee
i travel the world and the seven bees
*talks about celebrities on a first name basis as if we’re actually friends*
IF YOU DON’T SHIP MY OTP YOU CAN JUST GO about your day because i respect your choices and you are a nice person.